A simple favorite at our house. Using whole wheat pita bread for the crust I like to think it's a little more healthy than Totino's... even if it's not, it's fun for the kids to make.Pita Pizzas
Pita Bread Rounds
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese, shreadded
Favorite Toppings
I hope you all know how to construct a pizza, if you're having trouble the sauce goes on first.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place pita rounds on an ungreased cookie sheet. Sauce Pita Bread. Sprinkle on cheese, add toppings and then a little more cheese. Our kids like cheese, pepperoni and ham & pineapple. The one shown here is what Ken and I like to make with pepperoni, bell pepper, olives, and onions. Five is usually enough for our young family, I'm sure as the kids get older we'll need to up the count.
Pop them in the oven for 5 or 6 minutes or untill cheese is all melty and gooey.


No comments:
Post a Comment