Kona chicken with jasmine rice... MMM love cooking in the crockpot, dinner came out so tender and the aroma fills my house all afternoon. Anyway, got the Kona chicken and jasmine rice in the main container, sides are some sweet corn on the cob wheels and some plum wedges. I packed some Japanese cookies called Hello Panda cookies. they're vanilla waferish with a cream filling. I don't have any nifty bento collections yet so I got creative and found this plastic egg from last easter and put the cookies in it. A frozen juice box to keep everything cold and safe and Chloe has a delicious lunch.
Kona Chicken
2 fryer chickens quartered
2 diced green onions
1/2 cup light soy sauce
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup honey
pepper
Place quartered chicken in crock pot. Mix together onions, soy, white wine, water and honey... pour over chicken. Sprinkle some pepper over chicken. Put lid on crock pot and cook on high for 4+ hours... I usually do 6. Serve with rice and salad.

No comments:
Post a Comment