Friday, September 07, 2007

New Look

You may have noticed the new look. New background, new header... I hope to add some pictures of Bento lunches to the fancy header as soon as I can. I'm that excited about beginning to make Bento creations. I ordered the Bento style Laptop Lunchbox yesterday and I am anxiously awaiting UPS to drop it off at the door. I need to order Kenny one too so he can have some delicious Bento meals as well. Though I'm considering getting him something more authentic and a bit larger than this.

I made several links to a few Bento sites on my main blog but today I came across this bonkers Bento artist at Bento TV. She's so happy :D It's cute and scary at the same time.

I have been collecting recipes galore and although this site will focus more on lunches now, quite a few of them will be "left overs" and I will definitely have to still show the dinners they are left over from. I'll keep sharing our meals during this 'waiting for the Bento box period', so stay tuned.

No comments: