I ordered a "men's" bento box set from a store in Japan. The kids thought it was pretty neat to get a package from Japan. I showed them all the different writing on the packaging and let them help me open the box. It came with a few other bento trinkets like food dividers and some soy sauce bottles. But this is what I was really buying. Something for dad to take to work. I was looking for a 2 tier one so that I could pack cold stuff and hot stuff and he could remove one tray and microwave it and leave the other tray with cold stuff on it out of the microwave. Tomorrow is a bento box day, I'll have to test this one out!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Bento Toys
I ordered a "men's" bento box set from a store in Japan. The kids thought it was pretty neat to get a package from Japan. I showed them all the different writing on the packaging and let them help me open the box. It came with a few other bento trinkets like food dividers and some soy sauce bottles. But this is what I was really buying. Something for dad to take to work. I was looking for a 2 tier one so that I could pack cold stuff and hot stuff and he could remove one tray and microwave it and leave the other tray with cold stuff on it out of the microwave. Tomorrow is a bento box day, I'll have to test this one out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment