When I asked Chloe what she wanted for her lunch tomorrow she said,"lasagna". How could I refuse sending her with leftovers, talk about letting mom of the hook. So I made lasagna for dinner, see below, and scooped a small portion into one of Chloe's lunch containers. I included some blueberries and crinkle cut carrots for goodies and some organic kids yogurt. I was specifically looking for something that wasn't Trix or Gogurts, Fred Meyer had these guys in their nutrition section. And to drink, apple juice! Simple, Simple...
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Simple, Simple
When I asked Chloe what she wanted for her lunch tomorrow she said,"lasagna". How could I refuse sending her with leftovers, talk about letting mom of the hook. So I made lasagna for dinner, see below, and scooped a small portion into one of Chloe's lunch containers. I included some blueberries and crinkle cut carrots for goodies and some organic kids yogurt. I was specifically looking for something that wasn't Trix or Gogurts, Fred Meyer had these guys in their nutrition section. And to drink, apple juice! Simple, Simple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment