I dice everything up ahead of time.
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
1/4 of a medium size onion, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
3 green onions, 1 1/2 inch pieces
2 cups of bean sprouts
2 packages of ramen
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 tsp black pepper
- Cook Ramen (I put the noodles in a large bowl of water and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes, then drain) set aside
- In a small dish mix oyster sauce, soy and black pepper.
- Warm oil in a LARGE skillet, I mean family super size!
- Add diced garlic to hot oil, I use a bit more than a tablespoon.
- When garlic turns brown add chicken and cook.
- When chicken is almost finished add the sauce and stir until the chicken is coated
- Add ramen noodles to chicken sauce mixture and cook/stir until noodles are coated
Add vegetables, cook for a few more minutes until veggies are heated. Vegetables should be warm but still crisp.
- Remove from heat and serve
- Make regular Ramen for picky kids. The rest of us enjoy this goodness.

No comments:
Post a Comment