Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heart and Star



i was very lazy last night... I had spent all afternoon buying and planting some "wanted" vegetation in the back yard in hopes to suffocate the "unwanted" vegetation. When dinnertime approached there was little other choice but to make pita pizzas. Kids were happy, dinner was easy and I took a break.

I was equally as lazy with Chloe's bento. Some bell pepper and celery sticks with a cute little cheddar star on top. Other box had simply a PB&J sandwich cut into a heart shape and a small bunch of grapes. I tossed in a Juice Box for a beverage and stuffed it in the fridge. I'm still feeling tired today. Hope that goes away, Chloe's new bento box is on the road now due to be delivered this afternoon! I just ordered some mini cookie cutters from Pampered Chef to make cute litte bento stuff. Usually it takes no time for their stuff to arrive.

No comments: