Monday, September 17, 2007

First Egg Molded and Some Italian Stuff

Here is Chloe's glorious bento for tomorrow. Admire my first molded hard boiled egg. The cute little pink bunny should be gobbled up in no time! It was very easy to do, I tried to do another one but it seemed like the egg was too small and didn't fill the entire mold. Let's see what else she has for lunch tomorrow. Ah yes you probably notice the tiny, miniature banana. they are so adorable. The perfect size for a bento lunch. I've got it packed with some pears and raspberries for company. For some veggies she's got some carrot chips cut with my fancy pampered chef crinkle cutter. I've had that thing for 5 years now and it's seen more use these last few weeks than it ever has before. And for the main course... scrumptious bow tie pasta with organic marinara sprinkled with some parmesan cheese. *smacks mouth* mmmm... I should make myself a bento lunch. Sure beats PB & J any day.
For Kenny, A huge slice of leftover lasagna and yes a cute little banana. The little ham rolls in the dish on the right have pear wedges and mozzarella cheese rolled up inside. They're quite tasty. I made garlic breadsticks yesterday. Kenny said they're quite garlicky which is a 5 star comment coming from him.

I hope they enjoy the tasty lunches. BTW... the lasagna is the "Lasagna Even Ainsley Would Eat" as featured in a previous post.

No comments: