I have no idea about dates anymore, the last 7 days are a blurluckily Kenny helped me out when I was really tired and made some bento's for Chloe. I wish he'd taken pictures, I would of loved to seen them.
In the photo above is bistro italian sausage chunks with a cheesy filling. A side of penne pasta in vodka sauce. Green Salad and Plums for the other side.
for Miss Chloe some dinosaur ham sandwiches with pink polka dots. Penne pasta, last minute trail mix (peanuts, raisins, chocolate chips) and cottage cheese with mandarin oranges.
These last two were after my crazy week. Chloe gets a bagel ham sandwich with cream cheese spread. The face is cheese and raisin eyes, cherry tomato nose and a radish slice tongue. A radish cube is in the corner there. She also got a side of grapes, some broccoli slaw and a veggie section with tomatoes and celery and laughing cow cheese spread.


No comments:
Post a Comment